Providing Academic Excellence and Community Engagement One Partner at a Time
This year, the Foundation is looking for Partners - not a sponsor for a single event like The Shindig, but donors who want to form a strategic partnership with us and support our mission.
Our schools need innovative classes that combine traditional teaching with real world applications. Our focus is on keeping curriculum relevant and providing additional support to the students who need it the most.
By partnering with individuals and local businesses, the Foundation will be able to reach more students so our schools and community both win.
The following have been identified by district leadership as key priorities for your Partnership dollars to be used to develop thriving students and communities:
• Expanded Summer Programs which will provide improved access and resources for those who traditionally have not been able to attend
• Up to date resources and materials to meet the new 2019-2020 Social Studies standards
• Additional mental health counseling resources at all of our schools with a focus on early engagement and prevention
• Increased temporary funding for the new "Gone Boarding" high school class that is a blend of STEM, business, and entrepreneurship disciplines
• Expanded diversity training for educators and high school students